When God Steps In The Room




 Last night as I worshiped,  God stepped in the room.  His presence was so strong that I began to weep, it was as if He had come in and put His arms around me and said , "Let it go, right here on my shoulder"

As I cried, every negative feeling that I felt over the past few weeks subsided.

Feelings so negative I prefer not to express what they were.  It was a trying and emotional roller coaster sort of experience.  Some days I was rationale other days very irrational.
It was a situation that I had brought on myself but, I still felt wronged.

I would often hear His still small voice. "It could be worse" " You can't blame anyone for this"  "You did this."

When God speaks it is good to simply listen and quickly obey Him.  Oh had I just listened to Him. One year ago I had gone through a very unsettling experience and I remember God saying to me, " "Do not react, do not say a word" "This is exactly what this person wants, a reaction from you". 

I did not listen. I became frightened and I reacted. Big, huge mistake! 

Coupled with other mistakes that I had made,this experience has cost me a lot.

My privacy was invaded, my peace of mind was disturbed and sometimes I feel like my walk has changed :) although that may not be a biggie but I have always had a very confident walk, now...

BUT  I learned a lot. My eyes are open to a whole new world.

I learned to forgive and most importantly, I learned to hear and listen to the voice of God.

When God steps in the room everything changes your perception is pure. He begins to show you how He loves and lets you see through His eyes, eyes of compassion, empathy and understanding. Realizing that everyone is weak in different ways and we are not better ourselves we cannot judge nor criticize others, because we too are weak.

Father help us to love as you love
See as you see
Be as you are
Unconditional, unfailing love
To those we have wronged and those who have wronged us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Epiphany

WHY?

He Still Loves You!