Hold On

It's 12:31 AM and I can't sleep, my six year old is wide awake, he is speaking and doing things to make me laugh.  Just when I was having a low moment he sat on the bed with his arms in a meditation yoga pose, I couldn't help but crack up.   I welcome his jokes.

Why can't I go to sleep?  I am feeling the heavy weight of guilt. I just need to be released from this guilt that I feel right now.

 So I proceed to writing as it always help me to channel my feelings into a blog post and I log into Sound Cloud and I look up some songs, and as usual there's a relevant song to minister  to your needs.  Here's what God ministered to me through these singers. 

James Fortune and Fiya and Fred Hammond


So I am grateful and will continue to hold on.

When you are at you highest He is there, when you are at your lowest he is also there.  God's love is unconditional, never failing and even when you have made a complete mess of things He is always there to comfort you. So hold on if you are experiencing a low moment, feelings come and go and trouble does not last always.

Peace 

Ketura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Epiphany

WHY?

He Still Loves You!