He Still Loves You!






After months well almost over a year , I finally used the voice again. But this time it was different ...

I wanted to be used by God. I am in love with God, I desire Him like never before and there is nothing more important than being in His presence.

It took me a while to realize that I cannot live without His presence. Literally!



I have got  to have Him, must stay in Him or else... I become a total mess.

He is my joy... there is nothing and no one I want more , and I have learnt that I can do nothing without my Lord.  He is my reward, he is my "Ishi" ... Lover of my Soul.





So what got me to this place... a series of misfortunate events but God !!! He is great and awesome amazing!!!

He never gives up on us.  When you think you're at your worst , he still loves you.



I want you to know that no matter what you've done or where you've been He still loves and cares for you and is totally in love with you.

If you've wandered far from Him, go back to Him, he is waiting with open arms.  Nothing can separate us from the love of God.

Have A Blessed Week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Epiphany

WHY?