Why " In Pursuit of Holiness"
Recently I contemplated changing the name of this blog, but I felt a strong conviction that it needs to remain as is. Why because too many of us believe that we should pursue happiness or excellence or a man or a woman, but not many people are desiring to go after God. I am not perfect I am absolutely flawed but the reality is I am in pursuit of holiness, my ultimate desire is to be more like God, to walk as Jesus did. Nothing else matters really as the outward beauty we have will fade away, the land, the car the things we hold dear will not last.
What will last is your spirit, the real you, that lives in the shell we call a body.
It never dies.
Your spirit is the eternal part of you. So why not pursue God ? You have everything to gain, Roman 6: 23 says "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life" You get to live forever. Well... where you do so is what is important. Today you can choose .
If you are reading this post give your heart and life to Him. Living for God and his way is not always easy but he has promised you that it will be worth it.
Comments
Post a Comment