Humility Precedes Honour
To be fulfilled, one must find their purpose. I believe your true purpose cannot be found without God. God places a desire in you to do something, to solve a problem in this world and as long as you have tapped into that you will know and find your purpose.
Finding your purpose does not mean you won't be challenged beyond reason sometimes. The challenges come to make us grow. Each challenge is a test and once you have passed that test you will grow and move to another level in your purpose. I have found that sometimes we are often challenged with the same situations because we have not passed the test or learnt the lesson that we are supposed to learn.
Recently I was challenged beyond reason. It just made no sense, but it was something which had happened before. I saw myself reacting the same way and making the same choices. It was Deja Vu. I wanted to step out of myself and press pause but I couldn't because my reactions had become habits. I retreated, took myself out of the location and began to do some introspection. What I found was that I was offended, embarrassed and deeply hurt. I wanted to quit, but quitting is not my style.
I am a fighter, I never give up. There is an innate strength which is not of me that enabled me to get up when I have been knocked down. So I chose to let it go, I chose to let God handle the situation I chose to be humble. Humility always precedes honor.

Comments
Post a Comment