ALL things Are Working For My Good
Righteous Indignation is how I feel
When It seems as if the wicked are prospering
When it looks as if they win
But its not so, for real
God uses everything
The devil Is God's devil
He can only hurt you when God Wills
He, God probably said, " Have you considered my servant Ketura"
The enemy probably replied, Yeah, she has been through a lot
Yet she is still a part of your flock
I have attacked her marriage so many times
attacked her son's health , her mom and sister too
What else I have been thinking can I do
Oh! Her name!
Let's spoil her reputation
Put her to shame
Let's set this up good so she can't fight
Use men of authority, make her seem weak
God shook his head and said "OR SO YOU THINK!"
THIS ONE IS A FIGHTER, I KNOW! I CREATED HER!
GO AHEAD
TOUCH HER
SHE WILL FALL, SHE WILL CRY, SHE WILL BLEED
SHE WILL SAY SOME THINGS
I WISH SHE WOULDN'T SAY
BUT SHE IS RESILIENT AT THE END OF THE DAY
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HER WILL PROSPER
THOUGH IT FORMS IT WILL NOT PROSPER
YOUR ATTACK IS EVIL BUT I USE IT FOR GOOD
FOR A WARRIOR IS BEING BIRTHED
AND WILL STAND WHERE SHE ONCE STOOD
WITHIN HER IS STRENGTH,BEAUTY
GRACE AND POISE
MERCY AND COMPASSION
THESE ONLY COME
AFTER MUCH TRIALS AND TESTING!
BE GONE SATAN!!!!
IT TIME FOR HER BLESSING!!!!
This poem is just a reminder from God that what we go through, he allows for our good and to manifest His glory. I came home very upset feeling like, God hurry up already, deal with this situation. Why haven't you manifested your strong right hand. But I guess in His time He makes all things beautiful.
Things are working for your good!
Comments
Post a Comment