In Pursuit of You - Another Great Find





There is nothing God wants more than for us to spend quality time with Him. Where we become intimate with Him.

Holding back nothing, exposing everything.
  When He does not get that from us He tends to pursue us.
Woo us back to Him. 

Like I always say "by any means necessary".  His methods are not always what you would expect, but the results are astounding.  He will drive you to your knees with some unconventional things.

He is the greatest lover, the ultimate Casanova, and he is a relentless pursuer. 

He is amazing !
We are indeed His bride !

I love this song by Jaye Thomas.  He, Jaye intrigued me because his sound was different, and anointed, not just anointed but the depth of relationship and experience is his voice. 

If you care to listen here is the link below:


Such a beautiful song. I love how he begins the song , slow and he almost sounds sleepy, but then it reaches a climax, a crescendo.

Very reminiscent ...

Enjoy !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Epiphany

WHY?

He Still Loves You!