Meaning To the Madness


We know that God causes all things to work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.

Romans 8: 28

You may have gone through some very challenging things that shattered your faith and you may be still be going through those things right now. Some experiences may have made sense whilst others made no sense at all.   

I have been through some things in my years on earth, that sometimes left me wandering why.
  
I have lost great opportunities and made some huge mistakes.

I have had friends and lost them because I did not nurture the relationship.

There was a time I went from boyfriend to boyfriend searching for something I will never find in a man.

There were times when my actions, made me wander whether I had completely lost my mind.

I have said things that I should not have and acted like a complete fool.

 Through it all I was often tempted to live in regret.

But someone once said the only thing worse than death is a life lived in regret. 



Every time I remembered these words I change my perspective on things.

Everything you went through good or bad happened for your good and will not be wasted.

One day you will have an aha moment for all that stuff you went through, but there's a catch.

Romans 8 : 28 says , "All things work together for good ,to them that love God and to them that are called according to his purpose"

Your experiences will only make sense when you begin to use them to minister to or help someone else. You will realize that you went through that so you could help someone.

If  you used to be totally ratchet, selfish and rude, guess what? You were like that so you could have compassion on people like that. You used to sleep around, that was for a reason.  You were just diabolical, evil hearted. You were a drug dealer, killed people , all that mess was for a reason.

  NOTHING IN GOD'S KINGDOM IS WASTED

Every experience is used for something if you love Him and let Him use you.  Answer His call, or His nudging the next time you feel led to help someone.

Your life on earth is purposeful, there is meaning to all the madness. Don't be discouraged you will come through that situation, and once you've come through use it to strengthen others.

So if you're in the middle of a storm in your marriage, or relationships, you're battling an addiction, your children are driving you crazy, or you're in a place of peace.  It's all happening for a reason. Trust God to see you through it  all.

The important thing is to come through it, don't stay in the mess or the test, grow as a result of it and move on.

Lots of Love...Ketura


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Epiphany

WHY?

He Still Loves You!